PROFESSIONAL JEWELRY DESIGNER, P.J.D (CAD)
With advanced CAD / CAM technology developed for the jewelry industry, sky is the
limit for boosting your creativity.
With the help of Rhino 4.0 software, this course teaches you to beautify your designs
and creations thanks to its wide range of professional tools.
PROGRAM / COURSE OVERVIEW
- Basic tools and commands
- Draw and edit curves
- Create surfaces of basic jewels
- Shade / render the designs
- Gold calculation
- From 2D freehand jewelry design to 3D format
- Conversion of CAD drawings from Rhino to prototyping units
- Estimation of gold weight for the designs
- 100% Lab sessions
The IGI graduates who have pursued their careers in the gem and jewelry industry
mostly became: jewelry designer, freelance, jeweler, jewelry manufacturer, entrepreneur,
jewelry retailer, etc.