Jewelry CAD Course
With advanced CAD / CAM technology developed for the jewelry industry, the sky is the limit for boosting your creativity. IGI's Professional Jewelry Designer (CAD) course teaches you to beautify your designs and creations using the wide range of professional tools found in Rhino 4.0 software.
- Basic tools and commands
- Draw and edit curves
- Create surfaces of basic jewels
- Shade / render the designs
- Gold calculation
- From 2D freehand jewelry design to 3D format
- Conversion of CAD drawings from Rhino to prototyping units
- Estimation of gold weight for the designs
- 100% Lab sessions
The IGI graduates who have pursued their careers in the gem and jewelry industry mostly became: jewelry designer, freelance, jeweler, jewelry manufacturer, entrepreneur, jewelry retailer, etc.
See also: Jewelry Design Course (Manual)